- 5 packs for the price of 4 packs.
- 5 packs of Chikuzen-ni style simmered chicken and vegetable.
- Enjoy the rich flavor of nimono with different textures and tastes by cooking wide variety of ingredients. (150g x 5)
- Keep it in the plastic bag and warm it up in boiling water for 1 minutes.
- Keep it in the plastic bag and warm it up in microwave for 2 minutes.
- Order is a minimum of $50 and a delivery fee of $7.
- Free delivery for purchasing $100 or more !
Delicious. Keep up the good work!
I like the chicken and veggie combo, although it is too sweet...wish it was slightly less sweet to balance out the carrot sweetness. Portion is a bit small...overall taste is good.
Pop it in the microwave to heat up and it's ready to go. A reasonable portion size makes this an easy and tasty option for a heat and eat lunch when added to a side of rice or whatever you have handy. I can't get enough.
I really liked this Chikuzen-ni, portion is just right as a side dish for one person, with a bowl of rice. Very flavourful, but vegetables are slightly too soft (well cooked) for my liking, but for people who like soft and flavourful carrots, etc, that would be a good thing. (I am the weird one who can't eat apple pie because apple slices are too soft, so....)
Also, my daughter found it bit too sweet. When I cook, I tend to go less salt, less sugar (Japanese cooking uses sugar, or replacement such as honey or maple syrup.) so that might be the reason why she felt like that. Recommend for people who love good strong flavour, Overall though, this item is great, I would buy again, but maybe not 5 for 4 deal, 1 or 2 just for myself.
Chikuzen-ni style simmered chicken and vegetable ( 5 for 4 deal )