- The traditional Hakata-style rich pork broth ramen topped with pork belly cha-shu, pickled ginger, kikurage mushroom, green onion and sesame.
- Frozen ramen that can be taken out of the bag and put in a saucepan to warm it. Suitable for gas stove, IH stove, electric stove, and less packaging waste.
- Professional Restaurant Taste! Easy Cooking! Less Packaging Waste!
- Order is a minimum of $50 and a delivery fee of $7.
- Free delivery for purchasing $100 or more !
Simply cook the frozen ramen in a sauce pan and done. The soup makes the ramen and this pork bone broth is to die for. Love it.
"Hakata Tonkotsu Ramen" for Saucepans
Delicious ,I will definitely order it again.
Overall, the Hakata Tonkotsu ramen is yummy but I just found a bit salty for me. I will definitely order it again.
The soup base is amazing. My brother in law introduced this product to us and hooked ever since. Must try. Frozen ready ramen this is genius!