- The strong soy sauce based pork broth ramen topped with pork belly cha-shu, chopped garlic, pork back fat, cabbage and bean sprouts.
- Frozen ramen that can be taken out of the bag and put in a saucepan to warm it. Suitable for gas stove, IH stove, electric stove, and less packaging waste.
- Professional Restaurant Taste! Easy Cooking! Less Packaging Waste!
- Order is a minimum of $50 and a delivery fee of $7.
- Free delivery for purchasing $100 or more !
Very good! Heavy broth and lots of garlic chunks. Not for light eaters!
Excellent ramen. Easy to cook and tasty
"Raijiro Ramen" for Saucepans
The saucepan option is the better choice hands down
I love bean sprouts which balance out the strong flavour of cha-shu and soup base. Right amount of noodle and tasty soup base. Will definitely order again.