- The spicy-miso based pork broth ramen topped with pork shoulder cha-shu, corn, cabbage, bean sprouts, minced chicken and green onion.
- Frozen ramen that can be taken out of the bag and put in a saucepan to warm it. Suitable for gas stove, IH stove, electric stove, and less packaging waste.
- Professional Restaurant Taste! Easy Cooking! Less Packaging Waste!
- Order is a minimum of $50 and a delivery fee of $7.
- Free delivery for purchasing $100 or more !
I really like this flavour although it could be less salty, The corn adds good texture. I wish there was mushroom, bamboo or another ingredient instead of bean sprouts...
If you haven't tried it .. you are missing out ..
taste just like when i was in Japan
"Spicy Tonkotsu Ramen" for Saucepans
I can't describe how much this hit the spot after not going to a restaurant for over a year
This is my favourite choice. I like the spicy soup base, chewy noodle and the handy way to prepare a good ramen. Also, appreciate the environmental friendly package.