- The spicy-miso based pork broth ramen topped with pork shoulder cha-shu, corn, cabbage, bean sprouts, minced chicken and green onion.
- Frozen ramen that can be taken out of the bag and put in a saucepan to warm it. Suitable for gas stove, IH stove, electric stove, and less packaging waste.
- Professional Restaurant Taste! Easy Cooking! Less Packaging Waste!
- Order is a minimum of $50 and a delivery fee of $7.
- Free delivery for purchasing $100 or more !
Soup base is very good and it’s easy to cook. It tastes very similar as din in. Price is reasonable and the size is big enough for my husband as lunch. Will order again.
This is such a fantastic meal. We make it at least once a week. Easy and delicious and comforting. The best!
So great to get good ramen at home!
Excellent delivery and delicious ramen!
"Spicy Tonkotsu Ramen" for Saucepans