- The salt based Japanese citrus flavored clear chicken broth ramen topped with pork belly cha-shu, bleast chicken cha-shu, seasoned bamboo shoots, chopped red onion, green onion and chili pepper thread.
- Frozen ramen that can be taken out of the bag and put in a saucepan to warm it. Suitable for gas stove, IH stove, electric stove, and less packaging waste.
- Professional Restaurant Taste! Easy Cooking! Less Packaging Waste!
- Order is a minimum of $50 and a delivery fee of $7.
- Free delivery for purchasing $100 or more !
Great taste, easy to prep. Good value
Well made like the other ramens. I wasn’t a fan of the chopped red onion flavour. It is definitely a unique taste compared to other types of ramen.
Excellently done. Have not made it though all the flavours yet but the Hataka amazing. This is now our go to and we bought for our this last round parents as well. This is a big hit with our circle. Not only are we happy to support but a big thank you for getting all of us our ramen fix. Take care!
They loved the noodle, and flavor of the soup but not the chicken. Maybe dark meat would be preferred. They took our char shu instead. Thank you.
I personally like it but kids not a fan of onions and green onions. There weren’t too many non spicy ramen to choose from, but they love the soup base and noodle though.
It will be better if there were more kid preferred toppings for non spicy noodle like corn, cha su and fish cakes?