- Dango is a Japanese dumpling and sweet made from mochiko (rice flour), related to mochi. Plain dango balls tastes like sweet rice. It sounds boring, but what makes this Japanese dessert so special is the texture. Chewy, tender, soft but still firm and toothsome.
- 3 hours in Room temperature.
- 4 hours in refrigerated storage.※Thaw time does not have to be exact. It depends on the Mochi.※Sakura Mochi and Ohagi Red bean For better flavor, we recommend re-heating in the microwave for 20 secound before eating.
- 1 month in frozen storage.
- 5 days in refrigerated storage.
- Order is a minimum of $50 and a delivery fee of $7.
- Free delivery for purchasing $100 or more !
This was one of the best mochi so far with its natural sweetness and chewy texture.