- Ohagi Azuki is a Japanese sweet made with glutinous rice, regular rice and sweet azuki paste (red bean paste).
- 3 hours in Room temperature.
- 4 hours in refrigerated storage.※Thaw time does not have to be exact. It depends on the Mochi.※Sakura Mochi and Ohagi Red bean For better flavor, we recommend re-heating in the microwave for 20 secound before eating.
- 1 month in frozen storage.
- 5 days in refrigerated storage.
- Order is a minimum of $50 and a delivery fee of $7.
- Free delivery for purchasing $100 or more !