- Warabi mochi is a jelly-like confection made from Bracken starch and covered or dipped in kinako (Sweet toasted soybean flour). It differs from true mochi made from glutinous rice.
【Estimated thawing time】
- 3 hours in Room temperature.
- 4 hours in refrigerated storage.
※Thaw time does not have to be exact. It depends on the Mochi.
※Sakura Mochi and Ohagi Red bean For better flavor, we recommend re-heating in the microwave for 20 secound before eating.
- 1 month in frozen storage.
- 5 days in refrigerated storage.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
The Raijin’s warabi mochi is the best red beans treat I had in Canada. Little cool warabi mochi and Maccha tea in the hot day is perfect!