- Kashiwa mochi is white mochi surrounding a sweet anko(red bean paste) filling with a Kashiwa leaf wrapped around it.
- 3 hours in Room temperature.
- 4 hours in refrigerated storage.※Thaw time does not have to be exact. It depends on the Mochi.※Sakura Mochi and Ohagi Red bean For better flavor, we recommend re-heating in the microwave for 20 secound before eating.
- 1 month in frozen storage.
- 5 days in refrigerated storage.
- Order is a minimum of $50 and a delivery fee of $7.
- Free delivery for purchasing $100 or more !
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
It has Smooth texture and fine smells of Kashiwa leaf. Not like home made quality. I really enjoyed it with Maccha green tea.