- The traditional Hakata-style rich pork broth ramen topped with pork belly cha-shu, pickled ginger, kikurage mushroom, green onion and sesame.
- Frozen ramen that can be taken out of the bag and put in a saucepan to warm it. Suitable for gas stove, IH stove, electric stove, and less packaging waste.
- Professional Restaurant Taste! Easy Cooking! Less Packaging Waste!
- Order is a minimum of $50 and a delivery fee of $7.
- Free delivery for purchasing $100 or more !
one of my favourite Raijin flavours. It's very tasty. Broth is rich so I like to add a little bit of water when cooking. restaurant quality at home!
Good broth, as long as u eat it right away and don't overheat, noodles don't get sogfy.
I first ordered their Hakata Tonkotsu ramen back in August and found that it was very easy to make and so delicious for a frozen ramen! It was a hit with my family so I ordered more and then some to give as Christmas gifts! The order was filled and delivered in good time just before Christmas so that I could deliver them in time to my family and friends. Thank you ramen RAIJIN!!
Decent bowl of ramen that will satisfy your craving.
Very yummy but away too little