- The spicy-miso based pork broth ramen topped with pork shoulder cha-shu, corn, cabbage, bean sprouts, minced chicken and green onion.
- Frozen ramen that can be taken out of the bag and put in a saucepan to warm it. Suitable for gas stove, IH stove, electric stove, and less packaging waste.
- Professional Restaurant Taste! Easy Cooking! Less Packaging Waste!
- Order is a minimum of $50 and a delivery fee of $7.
- Free delivery for purchasing $100 or more !
"Spicy Tonkotsu Ramen" for Saucepans
I was a fan of Raijin pre-pandemic, but ramen just isn’t the same when it’s takeout... When I saw Raijin selling frozen ramen, I thought I’d give it a go, and wow... was that a great decision! 😂 Tastes just like at the restaurant when you can warm it up at home yourself. Stock up, people, if you want a comforting taste at your convenience.
The farm we get our meat from started carrying these products and they can't keep them stocked because everyone loves them! The frozen pork dumplings are also amazing.
Very easy to heat up, really tasty.