【 Product details 】
Sakura Mochi is a type of wagashi (Japanese confectionery) made of sweet pink mochi (sweet rice or sometimes called glutinous rice). It’s usually filled with sweet red bean paste and wrapped in a salty pickled cherry leaf.
【 Estimated thawing time】
- 3 hours in Room temperature.
- 4 hours in refrigerated storage.
※Thaw time does not have to be exact. It depends on the Mochi.
※Sakura Mochi and Ohagi Red bean
For better flavor, we recommend re-heating in the microwave for 20 secound before eating.
【 Best Quality 】
- 1 month in frozen storage.
- 5 days in refrigerated storage.
【 Minimum order and Delivery 】
- Order is a minimum of $50 and a delivery fee of $7.
- Free delivery for purchasing $100 or more !